A breakdown of the elements that are integrated into every single offsite weekend are illustrated in the diagram above. These elements are always are always unique and tailored specifically to the needs of each client.
- Events are held over a 3-4 day time period.
- Events are held in a rustic camping format (think summer camp for adults).
- Each learning module lasts approximately 3-4 hours.
- Our consultants are actively engaged as team coaches and content facilitators.
- Self assessments and feedback sessions are heavily utilized.
- Reflection sessions encourage participants to think about their performance.
- Networking opportunities allow each person to compare thoughts on their own personal leadership journeys.
- Leadership case studies are defined based on the industry and the needs of the client. Previous case study topics include: William Randolph Hearst and his strength as a visionary leader. Steve Jobs and his role as an agent of change and many more.